Ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power.

Those are two ideas I pretty much like to live by. Some people say things like, “You can’t do that. It would basically make your life a contradiction,” but both of these idioms, phrases, or whatever you may call them do transpire in my life.

Ignorance helps me to avoid the problems of the world, which is basically what it is meant by “ignorance is bliss”. If I ignore the tacit fact that this world is a crazy, cruel place I can remain happy until reality actually sets in. I guess you can say I’m naïve and some what optimistic .

I definitely believe knowledge is power. Education is one of the most important things to me, beside my religion and family/friends. This value has been vehemently instilled in me by my father and grandmother since a very young and obviously impressionable age.

I do also value general knowledge. I have to risk sounding nerdy and admit that general knowledge is one of the coolest things to have. I’m like always impressed when someone knows a lot about a random subject.

1 comments:

Hello
Thank for the idea in a group dicussion I am now following your statement.
By the way the thing happen to your computer also happen in my computer. This means that your computer vedeo card was not that young you need to change your vedeo card. Hope to hear from you also visit my blog. Again thanks

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.