I'm not really in to expressing my inner most feelings. it seems like it would cause too many problems. people aren't very understanding, so when you say how you feel people get offended or mad.
i also feel that expressing my feelings would cause me to lose the last shreds of dignity i have. for some reason, when my feelings slip out i tend to become embarrassed and i don't live down well, at all. every little embarrassing moment since i was about 6 i remember. whenever i think about them i relive that moment over again and feel that same embarrassment.
while i'm on no subject in particular, i would like to take the liberty of saying: going on the Maury show is completely ridiculous. why would you want to go on that show and any other show like it to put your family business and your 13 year old daughter's promiscuity on display. and if you are going to be on t.v. for all of america to see, you can atleast act as if you had an ounce of class.

Thank you, come again. :)

Oh yeah, and drugs are bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.