Or bananas to the common man... uhhm that speaks english instead of spanish...and that has no idea what that word means :)

Bananas and i have a love hate relationship. i like them only at a very particular time. i call that time "when the bananas taste like orange juice" phase. yes, i do think that when bananas just turn yellow they taste like orange juice (btw i looove orange juice :] ). many people have have told me that i am crazy because of that, but u know what i say? i say they are the crazy ones ( << note how i used italics to put emphasis on the "they". i'm so clever, arent i? :] )

after bananas are passed the orange juice phase, i'm not to wild about them. i pretty much despise ripe bananas. and i absolutely abhore them when they are cooked.

why should i even like them? most of the time i can't even spell "banana" without sing "Holla back girl" by gwen steffani. You know that part where it says, " this sh*$ is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s." oh and, that doesn't make me dumb, i know alot of people with that problem because you must admit, that is a pretty confusing word.

im done

(i didn't bother adding a picture of them because im pretty sure we all have seen them before, unless u are not capable of see at all, but in that case, u wouldn't be able to see the picture of the bananas any way.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.