I wrote this on my joint blog with Quynh, violatetheskies.blogspot.com <<(check it out) , not too long ago when we were still in school:

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."
-Gandhi
Watching the Gandhi movie in AP Euro, I came across this quote. It really is the truth and this line was a clever way to promote non violence. I think Gandhi was quite the clever little comedian, or atleast he seems to be in this movie. He was a very great man and his peaceful defiance is influential.
Oh and btw the Gandhi movie is kinda boring.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.