"Today, at work, a woman came up to the counter and asked if we made sweet and sour chicken. Before I could answer, she told me a really long recipe and said "I expect to see this on the menu next time I come in, or I will complain to the manager about your lousy work ethic". I work at Starbucks. FML"

^^^Wow! that is sooo dumb. why would she expect anyone to follow those wishes. its not like she even wrote down the recipe on a piece of paper. that is soo unreasonable of her to insist on having sweet and sour chicken at Starbucks. does Starbucks even have a kitchen?? and why would anyone even want that with their frappuccinos, i know i wouldnt. why cant she just enjoy their little pastries, they go much better with coffee.

"Today, I was at my girlfriend's house for dinner. Her mom gave me some seasoned cauliflower, which I didn't like. Not wanting to dissapoint my girlfriend's mom, I slipped the cauliflower of my plate and gave it to their dog. It turns out cauliflower gives their dog explosive diarrhea. FML"

Hmm... interesting. that is extremely disgusting and kind of outrageous. im not sure i can actually believe this entry. if it actually happened, i feel sorry for everyone in that house. the person who wrote this entry said they lived in China which is partly the reason i dont believe this to be true. I didn't even think they ate cauliflower in China and why would that of all things make the dog sick. now that i think about it though, maybe it's a little to dumb and random to make up.

Update (07/24/09) : turns out this really is from China, i don't really feel like explaining how i know, but i was pretty dumb to think they didn't have cauliflower there.

"Today, I was walking around town with the girl I have loved for four years and have been 100% faithfull to. A random girl thought it would be funny to approach me and pretend she was the girl I was seeing, and that I was cheating on her. My girlfriend believed her and broke up with me. FML"

^^^That is soo wrong. that really annoys me. i know people who would do something so just dispicable like this. i cant possibly understand why they would think doing something like this is funny. some people just have no regards for other people and their feelings.

"Today, while working as a cashier, I was ringing up an elderly woman's massaging shower head, when she said, "If I had a man like you, I wouldn't need this." She then gave me her number. FML"

^^^This type of situation seems to happen alot to people. ive always thought old men were pervs but the same obviously goes for old women.

"Today, I was on a train when an old man standing next to me very obviously checked me out, caught my eye, and winked. He spent the next five minutes rubbing his penis against my leg. When I turned to tell him off, the train lurched, and the old man fell face first into my breasts. FML"

^^^Prime example of old men being pervs. thats just disturbing but i will admit i almost died of laughter the first time i read it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.