today, i went to the dmv to try to get my permit for the first time.

when i got there, it was relatively early, just about 8:30. even though it had only been open for 30 minutes, there was a good amount of people, not nearly as many people as when i left; that darn line went around the outside of the building.

i waited about ten minutes in line. then, i finally got up to the first station and she gave me a number, G079, and i had to wait about 45 minutes to be called.

i took an eye test and got my picture taken. next was the dreaded written test.

i was pretty confident when i took the test because i prayed that i would do well :). i was done fairly quickly. once it was time for my test to be graded, i got really scared. the guy in front of me didn't pass his test, that's what caused my worry to set in.

the lady eventually got to my test. the whole grading thing was quick; it took about 45 seconds. i decided to count her pen strokes to see how many i got wrong. in order to pass you could only miss eight. 1...2...3...4...5..6..then she paused. would there be a 7th or an 8th even a 9th? nope. i only missed 6. then, she smiled and said , "congratulations, you passed."

and that was the story of how i got my permit. :D

the drive home was more nerve wrecking than the dmv visit because i did the driving. i nearly gave my grandma a heart attack, despite the fact that i did pretty well.

she kept bugging me. "stay in your lane", "hit the brakes. hit the brakes! HIT THE BRAKES!!" she was worried for no reason. i knew what i was doing. i will admit though, i was kind of afraid too.
oh yes, and i would like to add: i did not pick my nose at any time while i was driving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.