My computer has contracted a virus. I don't even know how it happened. One minute I was googling ways to put the music on my ipod in my itunes library, then, the next thing i know i have something popping up saying my computer is infected with 32 viruses and that I should download some program. At first, I ignored it, I didn't realize that it was a virus. I thought it was just some company trying to sell me an antivirus. The pop-ups about the virus really started to annoy me so i decided to just download the program.

I wish I hadn't of done that, now my computer is just all messed up. I don't really know what to do. I tried to download this antivirus program but my computer won't allow me to open any programs except for Internet explorer.

1 comments:

Try to see if you can access AVG Free from Internet Explorer. If you can, you can probably download it and get it to get rid of all the viruses. It's a free anti-virus software and it works.

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.