this morning i woke up and thought, "i want to make a soup."
we had just bought a bunch of veggies yesterday so i had a lot to work with.
i made a broccoli, cabbage, and shiitake mushroom soup. :)
it came out pretty good. it has like a nice spicy flavor and everything.
i should of cut up the mushrooms though.
i was kinda scared during the whole process.
i was afraid it was going to come out tasting like water, but it didn't. Yay!
it too forever though and for a second, i thought the pot i used was too small.

i am currently making scones. i was just watching t.v., then all of a sudden scones just popped into my head.
i think i did it wrong though; but, i think it will taste good.
i used a recipe for lain ones; then, i added vanilla and lemon juice, which made it a teensy bit wetter than it should have been.
i also wanted to add some lemon zest but i couldn't find the lil hand shredder.
i tried to get some of with a fork. fail.

i think now people should call me the barefoot contessa. (i do wear shoes. :) )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.