I'm sure by now you have all heard of the not so new dance craze, "Jerkin' ". To tell you the truth, I'm seriously getting tired of it right about now. Don't get me wrong I love jerkin', the reject, and such dances. I also like these crews who are doing it well and making a name for themselves. The people I have a problem with are these amateurs.

These novel jerkers are pretty much ruining everything. I don't like how they are trying to cash in on the "fame", if you will. These big jerking crews have been doing this for years so they deserve to be recognized, but these new jerkers are trying to take advantage of the dance's popularity but all the while killing it.

Why would you try to make a crew after jerkin' has gotten big? T he worst part of it all is that the amateurs are merely copying the big names, and not well either. Most of these people coming out of the wood works like termites are really lacking in skill. Could you at least try to step your game up a little and at least be mundane? These videos popping up on YouTube are absolutely shameful.

To sum it all up: it's alright to jerk if you're just dancing to music at a party or something. It's even alright to have fun making jerkin' vids. What I suggest you not do is make a fool of yourself by making a video of your crew you created two weeks ago and actually try to call out other crews, especially when you suck. Just sit back and watch the already established, venerable crews in awe while they are appearing in music videos and dancing at concerts, also try to be a little more coy and a little less ostentatious/arrogant.

1 comments:

how u gone talk i saw a video of u jerkin 45 after u made a jerkin crew.2 seconds after u heard about it yesterday!! lol

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.