Tsk, Tsk, tsk. shake my head.

I don't understand how the star of the most innocent movies in the world, the High School Musical series, could be involved in this much scandal. I guess I forgot that the actors aren't really like the characters they play.

From my understanding, she has a set of new nude photos being distributed throughout the world as I type. How could she be caught in this same situation again? Yes, people do make mistakes but when they are as big of a mistake as this, why would you repeat it.

I know that she is an adult and can do whatever she pleases but why take nude photos. when celebrities take nude photos, they end up being seen.

Hudgens knows as well as I do that being a celebrity means lack of privacy; so, I have to wonder: is this some sort of publicity stunt? Is she trying to break away from her good girl image once and for all? That would make since because most of the world is looking at her as if she was a teen star not a grown woman. This might foreshadow edgy and more adult roles. Who knows though?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.