I often find myself pondering different interesting situations. As I was washing my face, a bunch of random ideas led me to this set of questions: if a set of identical twins were to marry another set of identical twins and children were produced would they look a like? Then, I thought a little bit further: would they be genetically siblings?Maybe even produce a set of "twin cousins", an idea I came across when I was being lied to by a fellow class mate in elementary school.

If you consider the fact that identical twins are genetically exact copies, two sets of them would produce genetic siblings. Thus leading to the idea of "twin cousins", and twin double first cousins at that. Although this ever occuring is extremely rare, I find it completely plausable. If the right DNA is given to their children it could definitely happen.

As I write this blog, another idea dawns upon me. These twin cousins could even be different ages. They could be so much as months or years apart in age! They would most certainly be genetic miracles. And it could have already happened. Who knows, there could be a set of double first twin cousins who are 3 years apart walking around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.