yup today was the first day. it was pretty fun but it was long though. 1 day down 4 more to go then i can go get my permit. hopefully i pass the permit test on my first try.

oh yeah and i saw this horrible movie in "school" today. it was so scary and sad. they showed this movies which i have forgotten the name of, but it was so horrid and gory. they were actually videos from car crashes. they showed people with their brains laying on the floor, people whose arms were detached, and people whose faces were smashed to the point of nonrecognition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.