Ms. Adams is my psych teacher. I don't like her and I don't actually know anyone who does, although there may be someone who does, but to that i say "to each his own".
I'm going to try to say ten things i don't like about her. I'm not sure i actually can though.


1. I hate her hair. She has this Victoria Beckham-ish bob haircut, but it doesn't look very good on her. The way she plays with it and clips it also annoys me.


2. She is really short. There's nothing wrong with being short but it just doesn't work for her.



3. She loves to give teleparents and for the pettiest reasons. (teleparent: a computer system that allows you to send computer messages about what your child is doing at school to your home phone.)



4. She always has to figure out what nationality a name comes from. One day, she spent a whole period trying to teach our class how to recognize what part of Europe a person's family is from by looking at their last names, which has nothing to do with psychology.



5. She doodles different facts all over her board in a really dumb and annoying fashion.



6. She is a bad teacher. I heard that she has French 3 students who don't even know French.



7. Whenever you say something, she always wants you to elaborate on it. Why can't she just take what we said.



8. She brings guess speakers to class. I like that because I don't have to listen to her ramblings but it just hasn't had anything to do with psychology except for once.



9.She told my Latin teacher that I was being rude to her, which i don't think i was. Why did she need to involve my Latin teacher? ?That was so dumb.



10. Lastly, she's just crazy. Point blank. I'm not sure what kind of mental disorder she has because I have barely learned anything in her class.


Yay! I could name 10! I'm sure there are much more things about her that I despise but I don't feel like thinking about them.

1 comments:

i will be sure to print this out and give it to ur punkass teacher =]
asshole

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.