It pretty much sucks so far. Today was pretty much horrible.

I took my little rebel sisters who don't like to listen to me to the pool. Like always they would not listen to me. When i was ready to leave the pool, i told them: okay it's time to go. as defiant as they are, they told me straight out "NO!" we went back and forth like this for like 1o minutes.

after just asking, i started trying to drag them out. there is three of these "precious" little girls; so, i had my hands full. i tried to do it for the first 20 minutes without getting in the pool. i tried to drag one out and lock them out of the pool area but that didn't work because there were other people there who kept letting them back in. eventually, i had to get in the pool with all my clothes on to retrieve them.

it was hell. i was getting soooo frustrated. i seriously wanted to cry.

i never got them out. finally, my stepmom came and watched them while they swam. she came right on time to because i didn't know what i was going to do. i was going to have like a mental break down.

not only was it tiring, it was also embarrassing. while i was having this battle with my sisters, a bunch of my stepmom's neighbors were at the pool. i got to look like a jackass in front of a lot of people. I'm sure they probably enjoyed the whole strenuous episode.

1 comments:

i feel sorry for your family lmfao

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.