I don't mean to sound egotistical or narcissistic but I don't look up to anyone but myself. Why should anyone find inspiration from people outside of themselves. I don't know anyone else who has the same aspirations, values, and morals as myself; so i'm the perfect candidate for my own role model.

The way i look at things is if you are mentally and emotionally strong you don't need anyone to show you how to live. When i hear the phrase "cultivate your own garden," that's what i think of. I don't like people to tell me how i should think. The only person who i will allow me to help form my own opinions is Jesus.

I hate it when people say that people around you influence who you are. I think that only occurs if u let it. Basicly, what i'm saying is that you can be whoever you want to be not who other people think you should be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.