School starts for me Sept. 10, that's two days away.
I'm not prepared at all. I haven't even gotten my clothes yet! Hopefully they'll be delivered tomorrow. If they're not, I'm pretty much screwed. UGh..and I still haven't finished all of my summer work. I waited to the very last minute to try to memorize this history stuff, hopefully I learn it before the test, which I'm pretty sure it's going to be the first day.
I also had some other mishaps. For example: not winning a locker in the first lottery, thank God my sis' friend is going to let me share with her. To top off all this stuff I might have AP Psych, which i def do not want because I didn't even do the summer work for it. I'm currently trying to get out of this class and I pray that my efforts work. Oh, and I forgot to mention how terrible my yearbook/school id photo turned out! It was so horrid!! I was all sweaty and stuff!!Hopefully the rest of the year is better than this shaky beginning.
I really don't know what to expect from junior year. I can't wait to see what awaits me :), but then again :| ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog:

To tell you the truth, this blog is about whatever I want it to be about.
It's just a normal blog.
I just write about whatever I feel I should and of course it's all my personal opinion.
I don't mean any harm, I'm Just expressing myself.